Due to the blocked MTN BIS which affected and is still affecting many people in Nigeria, I have decided to share the latest BlackBerry Internet Service trick for Airtel tonight. The Blackberry Internet Service on Airtel Nigeria is still rocking and its very fast, just get a registered Airtel SIM and follow the procedure explained below.
Note: The Airtel BIS subscription and activation process explained below costs #1600 and it gives you a total data of 2GB which you can use for 30 days (depending on usage).
Airtel BlackBerry Subscription / Activation Procedure
- After getting a registered Airtel SIM and inserting it in ANY phone, recharge the total amount of #1600 and check your account balance with *123# to make sure the total balance on the SIM card is up to #1600.
- Now, Dial *440*16# and you will get a message that your Airtel unlimited Blackberry service is live. This message confirms that you've been successfully subscribed to the Airtel BlackBerry Service which costs #1500 for 1 month with 2GB data cap.
- Now If you check your account balance, you will see that #1500 has been deducted and you have #100 left. The #100 remaining is as important as the #1500 that was deducted because without this #100, you can't browse yet with the 2GB BIS data you just subscribed to.
- To make the BIS subscription work, now dial *141*11*1#. This USSD code will subscribe you to the Airtel Daily Data Bundle which costs #100 thereby the remaining #100 in your account balance will be deducted and you will get a You've successfully added the 10MB data bundle message immediately.
- Now, check your total data bundle by dialing *123*10# or *141*712*0# and your total number of data will be displayed.
Hope this post was useful? If yes, kindly Like and Share this post to Family and Friends.